Stonehouse believes that every organisation can play their part in taking care of the environment including ourselves.
Green initiatives are rapidly increasing in popularity, and everyone appreciates if a company is making a conscious effort to reduce their carbon footprint. We recognise the industry we are in and the Green responsibility we have.
We proactively review our environmental policies and make employees and coworkers understanding policy.
We also make it a key priority to raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters inside and outside of the business.
We are committed to becoming a truly sustainable business and will continue to provide our customers with high quality sustainable products and services in ways that enhance the environment and help reduce their organisations carbon footprint.
Core Policy Aims
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Incorporate environmental factors into all business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness on an annual basis
- Minimise waste and dispose of unavoidable waste in a responsible and efficient manner.
- To conserve and protect the environment and, wherever possible, improve it through the services and products we provide.
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office.
- We will aim to reduce packaging as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- We will favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
- We will promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone/Teams by office conferencing.
- We will sell online only and there minimize all travels.
- We will favour Green vehicles and maintain them rigorously to ensure ongoing efficiency.
- We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance.
- We will update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary.
We will, there is possible, actively work with suppliers and re-sellers who enforce the same principles as ourselves.